TIGI Copyright Colour introduces its new innovative clay lightener True Light Freestyle Blonder, specifically designed by hairdressers for freehand techniques such as balayage, micro and baby lights. Achieving healthier, lighter blondes has never been so easy.
How To Use
- Off the scalp application only for freehand techniques to frame a haircut.
- Using scales, measure the required amount of the True Light Freestyle Blonder into non-metallic bowl.
- Add TIGI Copyright Colour Activator in the ratio of 1:1.5 up to 1:2, depending on the desired consistency, and mix to a smooth clay.
- Apply to dry hair and process until the desired lightness is achieved, up to a maximum of 40 minutes, (Up to 45 minutes on darker levels).
- DO NOT USE HEAT.
Bleach services are almost always followed by toning services to ensure the best possible shade is obtained.
To achieve the perfect finish and increase salon visit frequency, salons should always stock the True Light Freestyle Blonder together with Gloss shades and TIGI Copyright Care.
Features and Benefits
- Formulated with clay and mineral oil, it provides a perfectly controlled application
- Achieves up to 7 levels of lift in only 40 minutes for quicker freehand painting services and healthy conditioned blondes.
- Anti-Breakage Arginine Complex helps to maintain hair integrity during the lightening process for beautiful and healthy-looking hair.
- The perfect partner to the revolutionary TIGI Copyright SOS Extreme Recovery Treatment providing resilience before, during and after the bleaching process to reduce the level of damage, in only 5 minutes.
- No foils/meche strips needed
- Freehand/open-air techniques, off-scalp applications only
- Stays in place while processing
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!