• Intensive disciplining treatment restores hair’s natural beauty and elasticity
• Hydrolyzed marine collagen and pearl protein, combined with hydrating hyaluronic, silicone and vitamin E smooth and re-compact cuticle to “lock in” the main ingredients for long term benefits, leaving hair with extraordinary shine and softness
How To Use
Instructions for Use:
STEP 1 - REVITALIZING SHAMPOO
- Pour 10-15 ml (5-7 pumps) in hands and apply to hair, working from root to ends, massaging for a few minutes.
- Rinse and repeat process if necessary.
- Towel dry hair to prepare for Express Filler
STEP 2 - EXPRESS FILLER
- Pour 15-20 ml (8-10 pumps) in hands and apply to hair, working from root to ends, massaging for a few minutes. Can also be poured into bowl and applied with a brush, taking large sections.
- Comb carefully to spread product uniformly and help ingredients penetrate.
- Process for 15-20 minutes under a source of heat. Do not cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Rinse well and towel dry hair, preparing for step 3.
STEP 3 - PRECIOUS FLUID
- Spread 15-20 ml (8-10 pumps) on hair and massage carefully.
- Leave on hair for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse well and proceed with styling.
- Suggest Morphosis Repair products for at home maintenance.
** Extremely Damaged Hair: first 2 treatments within 15 days of each other, then 1 treatment per month
** Damaged Hair: 1 treatment per month"
Features and Benefits
3 step In Salon Treatment for all damaged, extremely dry or compromised hair that requires deep restructuring and conditioning. Regenerates all parts of damaged hair and immediately repairs and returns hair to a healthier state with body, softness and shine.
The results? Extraordinary!
• INCREASED HAIR DIAMETER
• + 85% MORE SHINE
• + 62% STRONGER
• + 40% EASIER TO COMB
Hydrolyzed marine collagen, hydrolyzed pearl proteins, silicon*, vitamin E, hydrating hyaluronic acid, long-lasting 100% plant** filming resin to cement cuticles. No parabens.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!