Reinvent dry, damaged hair with AG’s vitamin C and plant-based squalane leave-in formula. This vegan, lightweight serum helps seal split ends and works overtime to increase elasticity, while helping to reduce breakage. Hair is left feeling silky, glossy and irresistibly soft.
How To Use
Apply evenly through damp hair. Blow or air dry for a soft, healthy finish.
Features and Benefits
Strong core. Added elasticity. Soft finish. AG’s Repair collection helps hair feel its best. Vegan keratin, vitamin C and plant-based squalane help counteract the daily stresses of life. Each product not only helps strengthen the hair cuticle but also nourishes and protects against future damage.
WHAT'S IN IT:
• VitaminC – also known as tetrahexyldecylascorbate, a stable form of vitamin C,which is an effective moisturizer and antioxidant. Antioxidants protect against free radicals, which cause damage to hair. Vitamin C helps increase collagen that adds elasticity to hair.
• Squalane–a sustainable and plant-based light weight oil that locks in moisture and is a natural antioxidant.
• Hydrolyzed vegetable protein–plant-derived, wheat-free protein with an amino acid spectrum similar to keratin. Helps bond, repair and smooth hair while adding strength, elasticity, moisture and shine and protecting against further structural trauma.
• Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that contains omega3 and 6 essential fatty acids to nourish and repair.
• Sunflower seed extract–anti-oxidantt hat helps prevent colour fading.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT
• Alcohol–formulated without alcohol in a soothing base that won’t dry out hair.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!