Ardell DuraLash Naturals (56 individual lashes) Short Length lashes are knotfree, weightless, waterproof, and easy to apply. Each package contains 56 easy to apply short length individual lash clusters. Because these lash clusters are knot-free, they do not have clumsy knots or dark bands, making them one of the most natural looking lashes on the market. Plus, these lash clusters can be worn for up 6 weeks at a time! The beauty of individual lashes is that you can add more for a more full and voluminous look or just wear a few on the corners of your eyes for an extremely naturally accentuated look. Lashes can also be used as lower, bottom (under) lashes.
How To Use
Thoroughly clean your eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
- Pour a few drops of LashTite adhesive on a piece of foil
- Gently lift a DuraLash from tray with tweezers
- Dip end into adhesive
- Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lashes one at a time by placing the lash cluster on the
top of one of your own natural lashes with the end close to, but not touching your eyelid. Support
lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work towards the outer corner. Return to center and gradually work inward until lashes blend.
- Apply 10-15 lashes per eye.
- DuraLashes should be replaced as your natural lashes shed. (About 4 to 5 weeks.)
Care and Cleaning:
- Cleanse lashes with cool water.
- Oil-based cleansers soften adhesive. Be gentle. Don't rub or towel dry your eyes. Allow your lashes to air dry. Like natural lashes, DuraLashes will singe. Avoid open flame or direct heat.
- Your DuraLashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover.
- Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set.