Adhesive is best used on strip lashes. It is a latex based adhesive meant to be temporary and can be removed quite easily.
How To Use
- Apply a thin line of adhesive along band.
- Hold for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. For best results, use Ardell Lash Applicator to hold and apply lashes.
- Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Using fingertip, gently press corners and along the band to secure.
- To remove: Gently peel band off lid, starting at the outer corner. Clean band by peeling off lash adhesive.
- Place lashes back on lash tray to maintain their shape for re-use.
Features and Benefits
- Holds strip-style eyelashes securely in place
- Quick drying and invisible so all you see are beautiful lush lashes