We''ve bottled up the beach to bring hair gritty, wavy texture with added oomph. Sea Spray is enhanced with AG''s Sea Complex, an infusion of three naturally texturizing seaweed extracts plus anti-aging sea berry oil to create a casual, effortless look.
How To Use
- Spray and work through damp or dry hair to desired texture and grit.
- Finish over dry hair for long lasting hold
- Hold Factor 4
Features and Benefits
WHAT'S IN IT:
• Giant Sea Kelp - high in protein, iodine and calcium, which strengthens hair and helps reduce split ends and breakage. Clarifies as it removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants.
• Bladderwack seaweed- rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair , bladderwack is a natural polymer with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture.
• Irish Moss - contains vitamin A and C which naturally condition hair and vitamin B which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
• Dulse seaweed - rich in protein, potassium, iron, vitamin K and iodine which strengthens hair and protects from damage
• Seaberry Oil (sea buckthorn oil) - rich in Vitamin A and E that helps fight aging in hair and combat dryness, brittleness, thinning and breakage. Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 rejuvenate and create healthy blood cells which transport oxygen through the hair.
• Vitamin E - conditions and strengthens hair
• Spring pea protein - naturally derived protein that promoted moisture retention and improves hair manageability, forms a protective film and reduces breakage of fine hair
• Silk amino acids - preserves moisture and provide a protective barrier to the hair.
WHAT'S NOT IN IT:
- Parabens - used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservations with a worldwide safety approval
- Sodium chloride - Also known as table salt, the most common ingredient in most salt sprays. AG uses Potassium Chloride extracted from the ocean, which is less drying on hair and gives a beachy look and feel
- PABA (or para-aminobenzolc acid) - one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970's. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin, and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients like benzophenone-4 or ethylhexly methoxycinnamate.
- Gluten - all AG Products are 100% gluten-free
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!