Concentrated One-Step Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant.
How To Use
Disinfection of non-porous hard surfaces coming in contact with intact skin such as the exterior of fume hoods, tabletops and other environmental surfaces.
2. Apply to surface with cloth or disposable wipe.
3. Ensure surface remains wet for 5 minutes.
Disinfection of Non-Critical, Pre-cleaned Instruments and Devices:
2. Instruments must be thoroughly pre-cleaned to remove excess organic debris, rinsed, and dried.
3. Thoroughly clean and rinse lumens of hollow instruments.
4. Using either at rayon an ultrasonic unit,immerse instrument in use dilution for 5 minutes. <
5. Remove and rinse instruments.
6. Wipe dry prior to use.
7. Discard solution after each use.
Features and Benefits
- CLEANER Effective disinfectant as well as a cleaner resulting in added confidence that disinfection can occur.
- FASTER Rapid and realistic contact times on a broad spectrum of difficult to kill pathogens.
- RESPONSIBLE Designed to be easier on surfaces, staff and occupants. Users are not exposed to VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and PPE** is not required for in use solutions as per health & safety rating.
- SUSTAINABLE The active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen leaving no active residues which helps to reduce environmental impact.