Rusk Texture Dry Finishing Spray is a dry finishing spray with long-lasting, medium hold. It adds texture, shape and grip to create instant volume and fullness.
Maintains hair’s natural sway and movement. Talc-free. Flake-free.
How To Use
- Shake can well.
- Spray product in short bursts on roots or entire head to achieve a flexible, finished hold.
Features and Benefits
- For all hair types
- For chemically colored and natural hair
- Provides medium hold
- Adds texture
- Adds shape and grip to hair
- Maintains hair's natural movement with incredible volume
- Flake free
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Silk Amino Acids and Hydrolyzed Keratin strengthen hair and provide color protection.
- Leaves hair looking and feeling smooth and silkier, helping form a barrier to protect the hair from environmental stresses and retaining moisture.
- Silica is a mineral that provides texture with a matte finish.
- VP/VA Copolymer is a hair fixative that provides hold for styling and molding.
- Glycerin and Butylene Glycol provide the proper humectant balance for aided stylability.
- Dimethyl Ether/Hydrofluorocarbon 152a is a propellant blend that provides a fine mist and dry application.
PERFECT BEACHY TEXTURE
"10/10 for the Rusk Texture Spray! Product has a great hold and adds a grit to hair on day one, or day four! The smell is fantastic. Run your fingers through hair during the day for a refreshed textured look!"
- Maison, Jul 17, 2018
new favorite for texture
"The Rusk texture spray is my new favorite, I received a sample of this product and have returned to purchase this several times for behind the chair since. I am having so much fun using this on all lengths, short to long. You can achieve amazing volume and a great textured look. The scent is wonderful and the best compliment I receive from clients is that it doesn't make the hair feel "dirty" or heavy."
- Sherice, Jul 17, 2018
Love it for curling
"Gives straight hair that’s very thin a little extra ommph. The smell is amazing."
- Anna, Jul 17, 2018
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!