Rusk Glue creates gravity-defying styles that stay until washed out. Hair looks and feels thicker. Amps up any style. Washes off hands and out of hair easily. Flake-free.
How To Use
- Rub a small amount between hands.
- Using fingertips, begin at the roots and work through to the ends.
- Can be used on wet or dry hair.
Features and Benefits
- Extra strong hold; shine finish
- Water soluble formula
- Non-sticky formula easily washes off hands and out of hair.
- For hair that looks and feels thicker
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Silk Amino Acids and Hydrolyzed Keratin strengthen hair and provide color protection. Leaves hair looking and feeling smooth and silkier, helping to form a barrier to protect the hair from environmental stresses and retaining moisture.
- Sodium Polyacrylate, PVP and Polyethylene form the basis of hair glue, providing superior hold and flexibility for maximum style benefit.
- VP/VA Copolymer is a hair fixative that provides a firm hold for styling and molding.
- Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer is a polymer that provides superior holding power, even in high humidity environments.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil and Wax are excellent humectants, helping keep hair moist due to their rich content of vitamins and fatty acids that condition and keep hair looking healthy and shiny.
"Great alternative to gel. Strong hold. Good for spiked looks."
- Anna, Jul 18, 2018
Stay With It
"It starts off just like elmer’s glue. It’s sticky at first, but when it dries it turns invisible without the stickiness. This stuff is great."
- Ray, Jul 18, 2018
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!