Blowout Curvy Queen - curl creating blowout cream. Finally get the curls you deserve - heat-protecting curl-creating blowout cream lets you create the impossible on straight hair; waves that are sexy, bouncy, voluptuous...and last. Hold level 2. Satin finish.
How To Use
- Waves for Days - Let your hair dry 80%. Create four sections and braid each one. Hit your strands with low power to avoid frizz. Unbraid and let those waves ride!
- Blowouts for the curly girls - Rock your locks smooth and straight on day one. To extend your blowout to day two, wave it out. Before bed, create two sections with a center parting from hairline to the nape. Divide each section into two sub-sections. Gently twist the two sub-sections, and secure with a loose hair tie. Sleep tight. Wake up and unravel those natural-looking waves.
Features and Benefits
All in one blowout creams:
- Easy grip-enhancing Texture
Grip it. These game-changing creams give the perfect amount of grip to ease your blow dry, but hold your style
- Protective helps guard against heat damage
Say goodbye to heat damage. These all-in-one creams help to protect your hair against damage that can occur during blow drying and heat styling
- Versatile custom shape control
Be the queen, stay the queen. What good is a blow dry that falls limp in minutes? Make sure your look lasts.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!