Total Results Brass Off Toning Mask. Highly pigmented blue tones neutralize and eliminate brassy/orange tones to maintain lightened or highlighted hair. Helps repair and protect fragile hair caused by the pre-lightening process.
How To Use
Avoid the scalp area.
Not recommended to use on levels 8 and above.
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
- After highlights, apply mask from roots to ends combing through the hair for even distribution.
- If ends are very porous, do not run mask through to the ends until the mid-tone has shifted.
- Use the mask when your canvas is close to ideal result or just needs refreshing.
- Choose a semi permanent toner when the hair requires stronger deposit and more durability.
- If toner does not deposit enough cool tones, you can rinse toner out and apply the mask.
- Processing time 5-10 minutes depending on desired neutralization: 5 minutes for subtle brassy tones, 10 minutes for stubborn brassy tones.
Features and Benefits
- Pure pigment reduces brassy tones.
- Shine enhancing ingredients help hair reflect light to give highlighted & lightened hair luster.