Vita C Shampoo Vitamin C Sulfate-Free Strengthening Shampoo's sulfate-free formula gently cleanses, nourishes and helps restore dry or damaged hair. Powerful active ingredients like vitamin C and plant-based squalane help lock in moisture, increase collagen and add elasticity, while vegetable protein helps strengthen the cuticle. pH 5.5-6.5.
Vita C Shampoo works beautifully in tandem with Vita C Conditioner.
How To Use
Massage into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired.
Features and Benefits
Strong core. Added elasticity. Soft finish. AG’s Repair collection helps hair feel its best. Vegan keratin, vitamin C and plant-based squalane help counteract the daily stresses of life. Each product not only helps strengthen the hair cuticle but also nourishes and protects against future damage.
WHAT’S IN IT:
• Vitamin C – also known as tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stable form of vitamin C, which is an effective moisturizer and antioxidant. Antioxidants protect against free radicals which cause damage to hair. Vitamin C helps increase collagen that adds elasticity to hair.
• Squalane – a sustainable and plant-based lightweight oil that locks in moisture and is a natural antioxidant.
• Hydrolyzed vegetable protein – plant-derived, wheat-free protein with an amino acid spectrum similar to keratin. Helps bond, repair and smooth hair while adding strength, elasticity, moisture and shine and protecting against further structural trauma.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT:
• Sulfates – formulated with gentle, colour-safe surfactants which cleanse with incredible lather.
• Salt (sodium chloride) – most shampoos use salt as a thickener, which dries out your hair. AG shampoos are naturally thicker without the addition of salt, leaving your hair healthy, shiny and hydrated.
• DEA – a foaming agent used in shampoos, which has been placed on a watch list by the FDA. We have proactively removed this ingredient from all of our shampoos and replaced it with a naturally derived ingredient sourced from rapeseed oil.
• Parabens – used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservatives with a worldwide safety approval.
• PABA (or para-aminobenzoic acid) – one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970’s. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients like benzophenone-4 or ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate.
• Gluten – all AG Products are 100% gluten-free
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!