Maria Nila Colour Refresh is a gentle hair masque with non-permanent colour pigments. By using Colour Refresh you can easily either intensify your current colour or change the colour in your hair. The colour washes out successively and stays in your hair for about 4–10 washes. To each product a box with 2 pair of high quality gloves is included. The result depends on the quality of the hair and the masque will be more intense in treated or porous hair. To get the perfect nuance you can mix the different Colour Refresh colours with each other or use the White Mix to dilute the prefered colour.
Clean at Cosmo Prof:
Products featuring Cosmo Prof’s Clean logo are free from: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, mineral oil, coal tar, hydroquinone, and triclocarban.
1. Wash your hair - Shampoo your hair and rinse out with water. This will prepare your hair for the treatment, and make sure that the pigments can attach to the hair.
2. Towel dry the hair - Squeeze out excess water and gently towel dry your hair.
3. Mix & apply colour refresh - Mix your shade or use a plain colour refresh. Make sure to apply throughout the entire hair for an even result, using fingers or a comb. Please consider using gloves.
4. Let it sit - Let sit for 3–10 minutes depending on desired intensity.
5. Rinse - Use plenty of water to get rid of any excess colour.
6. Conditioner - Finish the treatment with a conditioner. This will close the cuticle and make sure that the pigments don't fall off.
How much Colour Refresh you need to use varies greatly from hair to hair. The amount needed will depend on the length and thickness of the hair, as well as the quality of the hair.
- For short hair, use about 15–30 pumps
- For medium length hair, use about 30–60 pumps
- For long har, use about 60–90 pumps
Features and Benefits
Our intense shades are extra rich in pigments and can be used alone or mixed with White Mix for a pastel result.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!