OPI GelColor Lisbon Spring/Summer Collection:
Known for it’s Fado music, custard tarts, and pastel colored streets, Portugal’s capital city, and OPI’s latest muse, is a true hidden gem. For being Western Europe’s oldest city, Lisbon has a flourishing cultural and creative scene; and in the past few years, it become a destination for travelers, photographers and Europeans looking to make the city their new home. Lisbon was built on seven hills, whose cobblestone streets are lined with artisan shops, local bodegas and world-renowned restaurants.
How To Use
1. Sanitize, prep, and push back cuticles. Then wipe with Hand and Nail Cleanser (or Bond-Aid) using a lint-free wipe. Apply Hand & Nail OPI PH Bond.
2. Apply OPI BASE Gel in a thin application and seal the edge of the nail.
3. Place hand in the LED for 30 Seconds or 3 minute in a UV light.
4. Apply Gelish color of choice in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail.
5. Place hand in LED light for 30 Seconds or 3 minutes (3 min is suggested) in a UV lamp. For darker coverage repeat steps 4 and 5.
6. Apply OPI Top Coat Sealer from cuticle to free edge using a light application.
7. Place hand in the LED light for 30 Seconds or 3 minutes in a UV light.
8. Wipe off the Tacky layer with Cleanser or Alcohol.
Features and Benefits
- Iconic OPI color - Polish-on Gel formula - Intense shades cure in 30 seconds - For color that lasts for weeks
- Custom brush
- Unbeatably fast application, lightening speed cure
- GelColor by OPI redefines salon gel services with durable, glossy OPI color!
- GelColor by OPI delivers faster services than previous Gel generations.
- Cures in 4 minutes per set vs. 12+ minutes for standard UV cure
- GelFusion Technology : A Fusion of advanced gel polymer chemistry with high-speed
LED technology for iconic OPI color at the speed of light.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!