CHI Pliable Polish Weightless Styling Paste with a pliable base allows you to move the hair in any direction. It also adds a weightless shine, and can be re-activated with heat for any necessary styling touch ups later on.
How To Use
Apply a small amount of CHI Pliable Polish to dry hair for piecing, defining and molding and create multitudes of styles. Can be reactivated with heat for touch up styling.
What Does this Do
- Styling and finishing paste
- Adds definition and movement
- Allows you to mold, sculpt and shape
- Perfect for creating definition, adding movement, creating that piece-y look, adding chunky texture
- Not sticky or stiff
- Adds healthy shine
- Long lasting control
- Weightless compound - Style can be regenerated with heat again and again
Water, Mineral Oil, Oleth 5, Propylene Glycol, DEA Oleth 10 Phosphate, Octylacrylamide, Methacrylate Copolymer, DEA Oleth 3 Phosphate, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ceramic.
Clients Love This
"Love this product! Great styling product for coarse, unruly, fly-away hair. It smooths, defines and provides some hold. Clients love it!"
- Joanie, Dec 31, 1969
A Stylist's Dream
"This is incredible. Smells great, doesn't dull hair. Gives you the ability to play up texture and layering. A stylist's dream!"