How do I use the Cosmo Prof App?
I want to become a customer. How do I sign up?
Enrollment is easy and takes 5 minutes. Have a photo of your professional license or business license handy, then begin our online membership form by clicking here.
I am unable to Register.
- If you are an existing customer, enter your account number found on your statement or Cosmo Prof® membership number. The zip code you enter must match what we have on file. If your billing address has changed since you became a customer please contact customer service to update it.
- If the status of your account has changed this can impact registration. Contact us for assistance.
- At this time we are unable to register customers in Quebec.
I have a web profile but cannot Login.
- Reset your password online by using the Forgot Password link on the login page.
- Need a reminder which email you used during registration? Call us for assistance
- Have you recently replaced your Cosmo Prof Member Card? The status of your card is important. Call us to verify the #.
How can I view and download my order history?
Click on the My Account link to access your profile. Order History is available for 2 years. Order details are available for every order, no matter the purchase channel.
Why can’t I see a certain brand?
Some manufacturers of professional salon products have distributor territory guidelines and our site abides by that. You will see only products you can purchase within the zip code you’re shipping to. Infrequently, items may be online but once your order reaches the warehouse availability may change and we will notify via email in the order ship confirmation if this happens.
Credit Card Process
When purchasing with a credit card, we obtain a pre-authorization for the amount. This is not a charge, but is meant to ensure funds availability. It’s important you attempt to place an order only once to ensure a single authorization. The amount of time funds are held is determined by your credit card provider.
Your card will be charged the final amount only when shipped. This amount will include any applicable taxes and shipping, but will not include non-shipped items.
What is the status of my order?
See My Account > Order History
for a detailed recap of all your orders, including tracking numbers for recent orders. We also provide updates for your web orders by emailing the following:
- Order Confirmation emails which show cart contents and order total prior to shipping.
- Order Ship Confirmation emails which show shipped items plus a link to track your shipment.
All returns or exchanges of product purchased at a CosmoProf store must be returned to a store within 60 days unopened and unused, proof of purchase/receipt required. In addition, all returns of product purchased through a sales consultant or online must be returned through your Sales Consultant or Customer Care within 60 days unopened/unused, proof of purchase required.
Request a Consultant
To connect with a Distributor Sales Consultant who can help you with your promotional, educational, retail and other salon needs, email us today using this form
CosmoProfbeauty.com honors only those coupons established by Cosmo Prof/BSG through our internal marketing channels, which includes emails from Cosmo Prof and our marketing partners, the Cosmo Prof shopping guide, our full service sales force, or emailed coupon codes redeemable on the website. Any coupon redemption will also be subject to Cosmo Prof's territorial and professional-only distribution restrictions. WE DO NOT honor coupons found on coupon websites. They are not valid.
Cards We Accept
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover (US only), and American Express. At this time we do not accept PIN based debit card or PayPal payments.