An ergonomically designed, 1650 watt*, lightweight professional dryer, infused with titanium and ceramic for maximum heat transfer. Dryer is for anyone who desires curls and waves or silky, straight hair. It's ideal for hair of any length, style or texture. Rusk’s CTC Lite has an innovative design that delivers ultimate power and heat to dry hair quickly, without the weight of an ordinary dryer. The dryer features the ultimate control over airflow and temperature and comes with a perfectly engineered diffuser and a slide-on concentrator. The stylist can create perfect curls or silky, straight hair.
How To Use
- After shampooing and conditioning hair, towel-dry to remove excess moisture
- Next, section the hair.
- Use the dryer with styling brush and direct hot air through one section of hair at a time.
- This dryer can be used for multiple purposes. To create volume, bend head upside down while drying. Position the airflow toward the roots for maximum lift.
When hair is dry, toss head back and brush hair into place. To straighten, work with hair in sections, using a large round brush, paddle brush or styling brush.
- Make sure to hold each section of hair taut for best straightening results.
- To make waves, grasp hair at roots and scrunch between fingertips while drying.
Features and Benefits
- Super lightweight
- 1650 Watt
- Perfect balance and total control
- Ceramic titanium complex
- 7 heat/speed settings
- Cool shot button
- 9' power cord
- Limited 2-year warranty
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!