Rusk Paste has a fibrous, web-like texture that allows you to manipulate hair into any desired shape. Stretchable fibers allow for reshaping hair throughout the day.
It's pliable enough to form, lift, separate and define hair. Ideal for textured looks and changeable styles. Flake-free.
How To Use
- Rub a small amount between hands.
- Using fingertips, begin at the roots and work paste through to the ends.
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
Features and Benefits
- Medium hold; natural finish
- Lifts, separates and defines hair
- Creates volume and thickness
- Stretchable fibers allow for reshaping
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Silk Amino Acids and Hydrolyzed Keratin strengthen hair and provide color protection. Leaves hair looking and feeling smooth and silkier, helping form a barrier to protect the hair from environmental stresses and retaining moisture.
- Exclusive FibeRUSK Complex (Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, PVP, PEG-90M) create the stretchable mesh-like (web-like) fibers that provide a pliable conditioning hold, without stiffness, while providing body and shine.
- Glycerin and Butylene Glycol provide the proper humectant balance for aided stylability.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!