Blowout Big Queen volumizing blowout cream. The attention grabbing volume you crave - heat protecting volumizing blowout cream let's you reach new heights. This regal styler gets you bigger and bolder, creating full-bodied volume that outlasts. Hold Level 2. Satin finish.
How To Use
- Flip It! Flip your head upside down, and roughly blow dry from root to tip with your hands. When your hair is about 80% dry, flip your head back over and smooth the mid-shaft through the ends.
- Roll It! - Velcro rollers can help to achieve dramatic volume. While your hair is damp, wrap the hair down the center of your head into three to four velcro rollers. Don't forget to roll the hair away from the face! Use two to three velcro rollers on each side of your head in the same manner. Dry on low power to avoid frizz. Spray your hair with a light working spray. Let cool, then let loose!
- Shapes & Sizes - for added volume, use a round brush. For some EXTRA QUEEN volume, use a rounded triangular brush.
Features and Benefits
All in one blowout creams:
- Easy, Grip-enhancing Texture
Grip it. These game-changing creams give the perfect amount of grip to ease your blow dry, but hold your style
- Protective, Helps guard against heat damage
Say goodbye to heat damage. These all-in-one creams help to protect your hair against damage that can occur during blow drying and heat styling
- Versatile, custom shape control
Be the queen, stay the queen. What good is a blow dry that falls limp in minutes? Make sure your look lasts.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!