A single layer of CND Shellac UV Top Coat provides the durable, final coat and seals the deal with a mirror-like finish.
How To Use
Please see manufacturer's packaged instructions.
1. Shake the bottle to blend.
2. Apply one thin layer to each nail surface and extension edge of all five nails on one hand.
Remove the applicator brush from the bottle and wipe it against the bottle's neck to drain excess product from the brush.
Stay parallel to the natural nail and place the brush in the center of the nail slightly away from the cuticle line.
Gently push the brush toward the cuticle line and glide down one side to the extension edge of the nail.
Lift the brush and repeat on the other side of the nail, followed by the same steps to coat the center.
Be sure to encase the extension edge to ensure long wear.
3. Cure all five nails for two minutes in the CND UV Lamp.*
4. Repeat the process on the other hand.
5. Remove the top film (sticky inhibition layer) with a plastic-backed, lint-free pad soaked with 99% IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol).
6. Condition the nails and surrounding soft tissue with SolarOil™ and send a bottle home with the client for daily conditioning.
7. Pre-book your client for a re-Shellac in two weeks.
Features and Benefits
- Only need a single layer
- Provides durable final coat that seals
- Gives a mirror-like finish