In a perfect world where time is no object and colorists are always on call, embarrassing, difficult-to-disguise roots are never an issue - they don''t exist.
For those of us who don''t live in the Land of Make Believe, Joico''s Tint Shot root concealer is just what undercover brunettes, blondes and silver foxes everywhere ordered!
In a brilliant 2-for-1 shot, Tint Shot''s transfer r- and humidity-resistant micro-pigments adhere to hair, instantly concealing telltale roots while ''filling in'' thinning areas to create the illusion of thicker, fuller hair.
Unlike flat-finished root concealers of the past, Tint Shot''s flash-drying formula comes in four satiny custom-blended shades so natural-looking that even your stylist won''t know your secret.
How To Use
- Shake well
- Hold can 4-6 inches from hair and spray roots in a light, steady stream
- Allow to dry a few minutes before touching
- Use only on DRY hair
Features and Benefits
- Instantly conceals roots and thinning areas
- Dries in a flash for a clean (not coated) look and feel
- Formula with Willow Bark extract imparts cooling and soothing scalp sensation
- Lasts until your next shampoo
- Transfer-and-humidity-resistant formula
- Four natural-looking, satin finish shades (Blonde, Light Brown, Dark Brown and Black) to perfectly match every hair color
- Extended nozzle for precise delivery
For in between your color service
"I recommend this product to my clients who see their greys 2 weeks after their color service. Spray right on the part of your hair to conceal any greys."
- Cassie, Apr 26, 2018
Great new friend
"I make sure that all of my clients have this product! Its free of metallics so it doesn't create a reaction with their regular color service and has amazing coverage! My clients love how it lasts all day and its humidity resistant. They say their hair feels fuller and has more volume! This is a really great product for anyone needing to get through a few days between color touch ups."
- Sherice, Apr 26, 2018
Best Root Concealer
"This works wonders to cover up any scalp area that is exposed because of thinning hair. Makes hair look fuller instantly!"
- Demi, Apr 26, 2018
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!