AG Hair Care Colour Savour Mask gloss treatment give colour-treated hair the nourishing care it needs. Consider the hardships hair endures. Heat styling, over processing, free radical damage and UV exposure. Masks are an essential step in keeping hair healthy… the holy grail of deep conditioning products.
Shea butter and Abyssinian oil add instant shine and softness while sunflower seed extract helps maintain vibrancy. This lightweight and hydrating gloss treatment works on all hair types and contains AG’s exclusive CARE Complex, providing both UV and free radical protection helping extend the life of hair colour.
How To Use
Massage into clean, wet hair. Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Features and Benefits
- Deep Conditioning: designed to soften and strengthen the hair
- Colour Enhancing: enhances the look and feel of hair.
- Protects from Fading: prolongs the life and vibrancy of hair colour
- UV Ray & radical protection
- Instant high shine & dimension
- Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, and PABA Free
- Keratin protein: add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- Cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride: fights the harmful effects of the sun on your hair (i.e. UVB degradation).
- Silk amino acids: provide additional strength, elasticity and shine.
- Abyssinian oil: a lightweight oil that contains omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids to nourish and repair.
- Shea butter: super rich and creamy emolient smoothes, moisturizes and conditions.
- CARE (Colour And Radiance Enhancing) Complex – blend of antioxidants including sunflower seed extract, marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation that fight-off free radicals and guard against UV exposure keeping your hair colour bright and healthy.
• Sunflower seed extract – fights colour-destroying free radicals and protects hair from UV degradation.
• Polyphenols – natural compounds found in flowers that keep colour vibrant, even in intense sunlight. Our polyphenolic blend includes aqueous extracts of marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!