XP200 Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Colour are hi-fashion hair color shades designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. XP200 Brights can be applied to pre-bleached, natural or color treated hair.
How To Use
For the most vibrant result, apply to pre-lightened hair. Pre-lighten with XP200 Dust Free Blonding Lightener (not included) to the desired level of lift.
It is important to note that the degree of lift achieved with pre-lightening will directly affect the vibrancy and intensity of the final result.
Underlying exposed contributing pigment must be taken into consideration. If the hair is orange or a dark yellow this will contribute to the final color. To achieve a boldly intense XP200 Brights colour, pre-lighten to the level indicated in the table below for each specific color.
After pre-lightening, shampoo, then dry the hair. Apply chosen XP200 Brights shade directly on dry hair and process for 20 to 40 minutes depending on the level of color intensity desired. Strand test every 5-10 minutes. Heat is not necessary for processing if the hair has been pre-lightened.
After processing, thoroughly rinse and apply XP200 pH Normalizer After Color Treatment to close the cuticle and lock the color deep inside the hair. Requires a patch test 24-48 hours before application.
Features and Benefits
· Can be used to tone pre-lightened (bleached) hair.
· Semi-permanent hair color lasts slightly longer than a temporary color
· Deposit-only and is non-damaging to the hair. It’s a non-oxidative hair color formulated to last through 4-8 shampoos, depending on hair’s porosity
· Contains direct dyes
· If hair is porous or overly porous, color may not shampoo out completely
· Continued application can, over time, create a “staining” effect on the hair
· Offers minimal to moderate gray coverage, approximately up to 30%
· Does NOT need to be mixed with a developer.
· Does NOT lift (lighten) hair.
· Does not require maintenance of new growth, but does require frequent re-application.
· Is perfect for adding subtle color results and for introducing a client to hair color services.
· Can be processed with heat for more deposit
· Can be used immediately following a chemical service such as a relaxer or texturizer. When used immediately after a relaxer, semi-permanent color longevity is increased due to porosity. Results can become permanent or darker.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!