Radiant color. Rich shine. Consistently stunning. Confidence comes naturally with SoColor, America's leading tube crème haircolor. With SoColor, there's no guessing, just exceptional color results with a multitude of shades so you can create every color imaginable from natural to vibrant...from subtle highlights to special effects.
How To Use
For professional use
See Color Chart
FORMULATING For Basic Rules
- 1. Determine the natural level you are starting with.
- 2. Determine the level you wish to achieve.
- 3. Determine the tonal value desired.
- 4. Determine the volume of developer needed.
WHICH DEVELOPER VOLUME?
Developer Volume: 10, 20, 30, 40 Lightening Volume: Up to level 1,2, 3, 4
- Always mix with equal amounts of SoLite Creme Developer. 1-1/2 oz. SoColor + 1-1/2 oz. SoLite Creme Developer (10,20,30 or 40 Volume) Grey Naturals are always mixed with equal amounts of SoLite 20 Volume Creme Developer. Ultra Light Blondes are always mixed with double amounts of SoLite 40 Volume Creme Developer.
For Example: 1-1/2 oz. ULA + 3 oz. SoLite 40 Volume.
- 30 to 45 minutes
What Does this Do
- Exceptional color results with a multitude of shades
- Create every color imaginable from natural to vibrant
- Create subtle highlights to special effects
- Delivers color clarity and exceptional grey coverage with advanced dyes
- Simplifies formulating with The Four Basic Rules (see directions)
- Offers salon economy-one 3 oz. tube contains two average retouch applications
- Maximizes shine and silkiness with the rich Alpha Honey Complex
- Frees your creativity with 69 intermixable shades in 5 Tonal Series
Great Color Line
"True to color. Long-lasting results. Awesome gray coverage."